Ryan B's Blog

I Got on the Black Team!

| 6 Comments

Source; Morguefile.com

Source; Morguefile.com

I am on the West Ridge football team. they recently divided the team into two groups: green and black. The black team is the equivalent of the A team, and they will later divide up the green team into white and green team. White is the B team, and green is the C team. I am not too excited that I got on the black team. I actually wanted to be on the green team because I would get more playtime there. I also think it would be more fun.

6 Comments

1. Congratulations on getting on the black team. I wanted to go on Black team. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to be ateam because you still get equal playing team.

2. I also made the black team and I am having a lot of fun, I start on the offensive line and get plenty of play time. I wish you could start on the offensive line so you can see how much fun it is!

3. I can relate to that my older brother used to play football when he was in 7th grade but he’s in 8th grade now and my mom won’t let him play in 8th grade because he got a concussion last year he was on the b team but he wants to p,ay inh high school but I’m sure if my mom will let him

4. That happened to me on the volleyball team, I’m happy I made A, but I definitely would play more on B. A team is more aut winning then having fun.

5. Congratulations on making black team. Hopefully the black team can come back from losing to o’ Henry and win against bailey.